Sunday, July 10, 2011

Wii

We got a Wii!  (and I am so excited about it)  I told Ry that I wanted one and thought we should get one, he didn't think so, so I asked him why.  It came down to the fact that he really would like to have one and just doesn't like paying for things.  (Not anything, he complains about having to buy groceries quite often.  Pretty much anything and everything is more expensive than it should be...free.)  Anyhow, it took him maybe a maximum of 5 minutes to change his mind and say we should buy one.  This made me feel uncomfortable because I wanted some logical reasons as to why we shouldn't, I don't like making decisions that involve spending unnecessary, unphasic money very quickly, so we waited.  I then discussed with a few different people whether or not I should get a Wii.  Mostly I was looking for logical reasons why I should not, but I was essentially told that a Wii would probably be fun to have and would attribute fun and unity to my family in much the same way a board game or a card game would (with my mother's added chime that we can play together, since they connect to the internet).  Well, way more reason than you wanted, but another fun thing to do in Lincoln if you ever come visit us.  We will let you play our Wii and our board games and with us, probably we would also make something yummy for you.

P.S.  If you are thinking about getting a Wii, now is a good time, they are cheap because a newer one is coming out soon.  Thanks Allie for bringing it to my attention, otherwise, I would probably never have actually considered it.

No comments:

Post a Comment