Picnic at a park.
There are tons of parks here. I think there's a city ordinance that mandates there be a park within a certain distance of every point or something like that. Some of these parks are a small patch of grass with a bench, some have playgrounds, and some are HUGE. I like parks, so I think I'm in favor of this ordinance.
There are tons of parks here. I think there's a city ordinance that mandates there be a park within a certain distance of every point or something like that. Some of these parks are a small patch of grass with a bench, some have playgrounds, and some are HUGE. I like parks, so I think I'm in favor of this ordinance.
Play with a baby.
Look at the sky.
Watch the sun set.
Eat some Runza (we think, not so good, not so bad)
And when you're done. Be on your way. :)










No comments:
Post a Comment