Thursday, July 28, 2011

Funny Story

So, this is a funny story...I apologize about the blurry picture.  Probably you will not be able to tell its significance so I circled it for you in red.
Not in this picture.
In this picture.  Sorry, the red is very thin, not so bold.  We don't have paint and it makes doing things like that so difficult.  I'm just not savvy at that.

I'll let Ryan tell you the story, then I'll tell you the story (just in case it's not clear).  It's a short story, don't worry.  What I've written is already much longer.

So, in case you didn't get that.  One night Ryan changed Vidalia's diaper and put her into a sleeper.  A little while later, he started searching for her bottle.  So, I said that I thought it was in her room.  He said that's what he had thought too.  I started trying to find it too.  A few minutes later, he walked in Vidalia's room and with the I finally found it sound in his voice said, "Oh!".  Then he brought her out to see me.  He had somehow put the bottle in her sleeper while he was getting her dressed.  He's nice to let me write this, he was so embarrassed.  I thought it was really funny though.




1 comment:

  1. Hee hee. I'm glad I'm not the only one who does stuff like that. Laura has a little comb that I found in her diaper one morning. It had been flat against her back near the upper edge of the diaper the whole night. Gross comb!

    ReplyDelete