In the summer our zoo is open extra late on Wednesday nights
for themed nights. Children from the
community volunteer to work at the zoo for a night and they set up booths with
crafts, activities, free things, and animals to touch all over the zoo. We went last night. The theme was some combination of Oceans and
Dr. Seuss. They gave Vidalia a book, a
puzzle, a pencil, and a tattoo. She
clutched the pencil in her fist for the majority of the night. She loved touching the animals and we can now
add cockroach, grasshopper, guinea pig, bird (of some unknown variety, to me), hedgehog,
and bunny to her previous list of animals she touched at the zoo. Our zoo is really SO FUN for children. She also put stamps on this crown. We all had so much fun.
P.S. That is how you post updates for way too many
days all at the same time. I’m
officially where I’d like to be with blogging.
Go me.
I just read through all your posts. Your baby is growing up so quickly! And she's so adorable. And all this just made me miss you. I love you.
ReplyDelete