Thursday, June 7, 2012

Watering Plants


I've been teaching Vidalia about watering plants.  She loves it.  We fill an empty ice cream bucket up with water and I give her a measuring cup.  We stop at each flower and pot outside and she gives them water.  One day while we were going through the routine, I ran inside for 10 seconds to grab the camera.  When I came back, she was completely out of sight from where I left her.  I turned the corner and she had picked up the ice cream bucket and moved on to the next flowers.  Since then, I’m not allowed to water flowers only she is.  I am still allowed to water potted plants though.  And she loves her flowers (and trust me, they’re hers).  Whenever we are outside she greets them with a soft stroke of her finger and a wave in each flowers face.  She also likes to show all of our neighbors her flowers over and over.  She loves them and I love how much she loves them.





No comments:

Post a Comment