Vidalia really still doesn't have much hair. I can manage two pigtails out of it that I think are cute and not ridiculous. I haven't been able to get just one to look so good. Her hair is really getting thicker, but we're still waiting to see it grow in length and especially to find out is it curly or not so curly. It still appears that it could go either way.
I first saw this dress in a Shopko for $50 around
Eastertime. I had to wonder who really
spends $50 on a dress for a 1 year-old, but at the same time I kind of wished I
was one of those people. Alas, I am not
and I did not buy this dress for her then.
A while later (after Easter) I went to a Target where this same dress
was more than half the price to begin with and then it was 70% off, making it
cost right around $5. The problem is
that the dress was too small; size 6-9 months.
I decided to buy it anyway, somewhat on the premise that someday I will
have more children and hopefully one of them will be a girl to wear this
dress. A few weeks later I decided to
try the dress on Vidalia. It fit! (Why, I don’t know, since some of her 9-12
month dresses don’t.) I was so excited,
about a dress, yes. The End.
I get that about being excited about a dress for your girl. I feel that way sometimes too. And I think Vidalia's pig tails are darling.
ReplyDelete