Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Ward Christmas Party

Our ward Christmas party was a lot of fun.  We had a dinner, the primary kids and young women each sang a couple songs and then Santa came to visit.  Vidalia was not particularly excited, but we made her meet Santa anyway...and I think made her is a very appropriate way to put it.  We did force her.  I think her personal objectives were different from ours.  She did pretty well though.


Sitting with her friend, Keen, waiting to meet Santa.


Almost V Baby’s turn.  (The little girl in line behind her is her friend Ava who is just 1 month older than her.)



Trying to figure out what Santa is showing her.



Who is this Santa guy and what do I think of him?



Looking to Daddy for reassurance.



Not feeling so reassured.  Getting nervous and scared.

Maybe next year Santa.


No comments:

Post a Comment