I'm glad it took it's time, but the snow has indeed come. No real surprise. We were at the church when it started and Ryan had to be at work before we were done doing what we needed to, so Vidalia and I trekked home in the snow.
I thought it might be exciting for Vidalia to experience snow for the first time. To see it and feel it a little. I unthought that after about 5 seconds outside. She kept blinking and was really getting a face full (sorry baby).
Vidalia fell asleep in her little blanket head tent and I was glad because I wasn't so sure she was going to enjoy not being able to see anything so much. The snow wasn't too much by the time we got home and I can't decide how much we have now, but if you are working with whole numbers and units of feet, it's gonna round to 0. I have a feeling it's going to stick around for a while. Now the question I have been debating is at bay...to drive or not to drive.


No comments:
Post a Comment