Saturday, March 26, 2011

Vidalia's Adventures

As requested by my mother.

I don't know how fun Vidalia thought this was, but Ryan sure thought it was fun.  :)
Hmmm....Let's see...Which card should I play?
Vidalia plays card with mom and dad.  She tries to grab them and sometimes (not usually) succeeds.  Man, it's going to be really annoying when that is her newest trick.  ;)
I'm going to win, but you don't know that yet.  :)
Newest New Trick!

4 comments:

  1. I can't decide which of the videos is my favorite. Love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute!!! And enjoy playing card and board games around her while you can... :). Babies just love to be "helpful" when you play games :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. She really is so adorable! I can't believe she can turn over already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mãe (my mother) said:
    When Richard saw the videos you sent, he commented that that was one lucky (blessed) baby to have the two of you for parents.
    We enjoy very much the pictures and videos you send. Cutie!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete