The Monday after my birthday, Ryan had a surprise "fun plan" for me. You may be thinking, "Duh, bowling!" I can understand where you would get that idea. (I did title this post birthday bowling.) His surprise was to take me miniature golfing though. So, we went to Champions and to both of our surprise it was closed. It was a little confusing. We walked in and looked around for a minute. Then Ryan asked the girl working there where the miniature golf was. She told us. We went there and it was dark and nobody was there. We didn't know what to think. So we walked back inside and the same girl asked us if she could help us. We asked her about miniature golfing and she told us it was closed. Silly girl, you would think she would tell us that when we asked where it was in the first place. Anyhow, we had gone all the way there already and it had been quite the stressful day, so we went bowling instead. Pictures...
Why are bowling shoes so ugly? I've always wondered.
These were our final scores. We're pros!
Sleeping husband. (And boxes that we stuffed in our bedroom when the missionaries came over from dinner.) I refuse to throw them out until I figure out which ones I need. It's probably a little annoying to Ryan.
Birthday Bowling Socks! (Did I mention I was wearing flip-flops?) Afore mentioned girl gave me a weird look when I asked to have the children large rather than adult medium. I just hate fally-offy socks, you know.
Good end to a fabulous birthday!











No comments:
Post a Comment