So recently Ryan Scott and I have both started looking for internships. We're having an interesting time figuring out who is going to follow who around because Ryan's internship is more important, but I would get paid more. Seeing whereas neither of us actually have an internship and are currently just looking, that's not really a problem. Also, because Ryan must have an internship to graduate, if we both can't have one, then he'll just have one and I'll do something else.
Anyhow, if anybody has any good ideas for internships for mechanical engineering (or closely related-aerospace, bio-medical, process development, ect.) or for therapeutic recreation (NCTRC Certified, National Council for Therapeutic Recreation Certification) please let us know. Or if you have something to say to this, that's fine too.
Thanks all! :)
I hear there are loads of internships in Boston. No I really don't but I would love it if you guys would come live near us for a while. Actually I know nothing about your internships but come be by us. It'll be fun!
ReplyDeleteI think I know some folks in China that would share Burns' sentiments...
ReplyDeleteEmail my dad about aerospace internships. Seriously, his company (ATK) has hundreds of engineering internships open every summer, and they usually hire from their interns pool if you're looking to work after graduation. They have plants in Salt Lake, Clearfield, and Promontory (where my dad works). My dad doesn't do the intern selection anymore, but he can give you the information about where to apply and who to talk to about it. Here's his email address: richard.jeffs at atk.com (replace at with @).
ReplyDeleteP.S. He can answer questions you have about other internships in the area, too, or give you names of other engineering companies that are probably looking for interns.
ReplyDelete