I'm just wondering how in the world you make the title and picture centered and the size you want them. I find the html messy and can't figure out where to insert more commands...so....let me know what y'all do to make it look better.
I've fought with pictures on Blogger for ...geez, literally years now. They have it set up so that it has problems with going between CSS and HTML, which makes dealing with pictures painful. I still haven't figured out how to fix a picture in the header. Templates, like Allie said, are probably easiest. You could also try center tags (center and /center, each surrounded by these < >) around the picture HTML, but that probably won't work...good luck!
One way to make blogs cuter is to download a template. I like leeloublogs.blogspot.com, but I'm sure there are other cute free ones out there too.
ReplyDeleteI've fought with pictures on Blogger for ...geez, literally years now. They have it set up so that it has problems with going between CSS and HTML, which makes dealing with pictures painful. I still haven't figured out how to fix a picture in the header. Templates, like Allie said, are probably easiest. You could also try center tags (center and /center, each surrounded by these < >) around the picture HTML, but that probably won't work...good luck!
ReplyDelete