Thursday, October 1, 2009

Honey Moon Pictures




This is in Seattle.


This is a bad picture, but I thought
that checkered building was so cute.



Cute man in front of the Space Needle,
Experience Music Project, and Science Fiction Museum.


This is inside the space needle.


The picture above and below are
views from the Space Needle...SO pretty.



These are both inside the experience music museum.
We thought it was a little lame and were glad
some man gave us a two for one coupon.



We went on an Argosy Cruise...so fun.





I thought this picture was cool.
Eyes open would probably be better.


We saw neat stuff.




By the time we were done it was dark.


Tacoma. I know attractive picture of us both.


Port Angeles! Small, quaint, and beautiful.


View from the fourth story of the cool dock tower.


Mostly this picture is for Large.
(For fairly obvious reasons.)


Jelly fish! Welcome to Victoria!!!


Fisherman's Wharf...it's like a
very small floating store gathering place.


It's hard to tell, but in these pictures
this wood is covered with four things.
1) Water
2) Barnacles
3) Starfish
and
4) Shrimp
(For reals, look close.)

P.S. Some had crabs on them.



Pictures from the ferry while leaving Victoria.





Dear Mom,
This is a Hawaii license plate.
(Just wanted to rub in that I've seen more than you.)
Love,
Melissa



It was cold on the ferry and windy.



This is like an all women, all white gamelan.
Love gamelans. Awesome!
(Notice the lady in the back.)

2 comments:

  1. Cool picks, and love the gamelan (never heard that word before, but sure!). That was some fun music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOK HOW CUTE YOU GUYS ARE!! I'm so jealous--Scott & I have wanted to hit the Pacific northwest for a long time. What a cool trip!

    ReplyDelete