Now that it's almost Thanksgiving, I thought I would inform you all that Halloween happened at our house. We carved pumpkins, all dressed up, went to the trunk or treat, and just had fun.
Carving Pumpkins
Ummm...Yum? This is really what she thought should be done with it. I decided just to let her, since I'm that kind of mom.
This is supposed to be a pumpkin pumpkin.
Other Stuff
When we were dating, Ryan wanted to be Bee Keepers for Halloween. I thought that was weird. Now that we have a Baby V to turn into a Baby Bee, not so weird anymore.
One of the only times she wore that hat. I stuck it on her head moments before taking this picture.
Our friends came over for a little bit.
The piano is always a big hit.
She looks bigger than she is in this picture. She loves standing (and sitting) in things. This bucket is at the top of her list.
Baby Bee doing what baby bees do best!













No comments:
Post a Comment