A while back, Ryan's department at work won some sort of award. I don't remember what it was, but they were given some money. They decided they would use the money to all go bowling, families invited. So that is exactly what we did. We had a pretty good time. I'm awesome and took only these two pictures.
I know you always wanted to see the backside of people bowling, apparently me too. I did take the picture afterall.
We left the bowling early so that I could make it to a Relief Society activity. I was amused by the contrast between beer drinking co-workers and juice drinking sisters. I suppose in the future this sort of thing will just give us a good opportunity as parents to explain to our children things like the word of wisdom and not being judgmental. Overall, it was a good, but very short, opportunity for me to put faces to the names Ryan uses. We quite enjoyed ourselves, but perhaps not so much our bowling scores.


No comments:
Post a Comment