Wednesday, September 14, 2011

More Visitors + Jer's Birthday

August 6, 2011 (which is clearly not the post date)

After I finished work on Saturday, I texted Mr. Jeremy Mikhail, who was driving through Nebraska, he was about an hour away.  We agreed to meet at Buffalo Wild Wings.  It seems that we're making a tradition of going out to eat for his birthday in different cities.  First Salt Lake, then Mississauga, then Lincoln.  Where will it be 2012?  Time will tell.  We took some time to catch up and Jer was hitting on the waitress in typical fashion.

We told the waitress that it was Jer's birthday.  She wished him happy birthday and immediately started wiping down tables.  So we told the next waitress that came by, who told the first waitress, who had totally forgotten, just as we had suspected.  But it's all good, they brought him ice cream.  Then Jer and Gido got in a fight over who would pay.  Guess who won?  It was Gido, I think.  Then they came and slept over (Melissa and Vidalia were still in Utah.)  The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment