Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May

So, May brought in all the nice weather.  What am I talking about, it has been nice here for quite a while, but this second week of May has brought a couple days of seriously hot weather (95F).  I asked some people at church on Sunday if it always gets hot in May, they said yes.  So I'm wondering, if it gets to 95 in May, what is it like in July?  (Oh, did I mention that it's also humid here, more so than Toronto, which I never noticed really.)  Don't think I'm complaining though, I LOVE it!  If you want me to complain, you can just wait until it's winter and really cold.  I dislike ice (as you probably know).  So, yay for a new place and yay for nice weather.  I'm SO happy about how fast winter ended.

(Note:  I don't hate winter, just ice and being freezing.)

1 comment:

  1. Keep sharing about the weather. I've never lived anywhere near Nebraska. Always wondered what it was like there.

    ReplyDelete