I'm so glad it is October because October has always been my absolute most favorite month in the whole year. I don't know why I just love it! In fact, I have loved it for so long and so much that when I was 13 or 14 I decided I was going to get married on Thursday October 9, 2008. (I have lots of favorite things and three of them all occurred in that date...Thursdays, Octobers, and the number 9. 2008 just happened to be a realistic year for me to get married when they all lined up.) I know, obviously I didn't get married in October, since our first anniversary was in August, but I did get married on a Thursday and if the 9th had been a Thursday, it would have been the 9th, but the 9th of August (2009) was a Sunday. That's just a no go as far as weddings are concerned. Not to mention Thursdays trump nines, as far as dates are concerned. Ryan thinks it's weird that I have favorite months and days and numbers and even colors. I think he's weird that he doesn't. Sometimes you just see a number and then you have to love it!
Anyhow, so the good news is that on October 9, 2008, I was on a date with my now husband, so I'll settle for that.
P.S. Gestational Diabetes = negative! Yay!!!
P.P.S. I really just like October and wanted to say it again.
I have favorite numbers too! And favorite seasons. I think I was born on August 7 because I really just love that date so much. It's 8/7 and I adore both the numbers both 8 and 7.
ReplyDelete