Right then. It's exciting for me to realize that of all the phases of our relationship, Melissa and I have now been married longer than any other!
Let me explain. As I see it, these are the phases of our relationship:
Acquaintances: August 28, 2008-September 25, 2008 (1 month)
Dating: September 26, 2008-March 11, 2009 (5 1/2 months)
Engagement: March 12, 2009-August 12, 2009 (5 months exactly)
Marriage: August 13, 2009-Present and Eternity (13 1/2 months)
Now Melissa maintains a valid point of view that we didn't ever stop dating or getting acquainted. We're still learning about each other and ourselves. We are still very much in love.
What a wonderful, delightful, beautiful, charming, spiritual, kind, witty, amusing, cute, amazing (I could go on and on) wife I have!!
I love her!
You're cute!
ReplyDeleteYay! You are cute too! Te Quiero Tanto Tanto Tanto Tanto Tanto, cada dia un poco mas.
ReplyDelete