Not our cousins. Our nieces and nephews. Vidalia's cousins. We spent a couple of days watching the Arnold children in December. We had a good time and I hope they did too. We also watched them in October, but all of these (unfortunately terrible) pictures are from December.
Vidalia slept forever on the couch like this while her cousins poked and prodded her. She must have been really tired.
Once Sam realized I was taking pictures on my phone he kept saying, "Aunt Melissa! Take a picture of me doing this." Each time he would do something different. Too bad my phone isn't faster at taking pictures.
These kids are fun and creative. Both times we watched them we went on "flights". In October we went to Paris and in December we went to Hawaii. I was impressed with their stamina for really long flights. I thought a flight would last 15 minutes, maybe 30. I don't think either of our flights were shorter than 2 hours! When we went to Hawaii, the flight was the only part that actually happened. We didn't do or see anything in Hawaii. I guess it's fun to fly a plane and be stewardess and such.










No comments:
Post a Comment