Friday, January 25, 2013

Halloween

Trying on Costumes


Look really closely and you'll see that this is Eliza.


If you show Vidalia these pictures she'll point and say, "My bike!"




She was a good sport letting us squish her face like that.

Actual Halloween


All the kids excited to go trick-or-treating.



Vidalia and Eliza were really good sports.  They lasted longer than the older kids.


Short Story: I made our costumes last year (the ones we used again this year, bee keepers and a bee).  I didn't have a pattern for the pants and was paranoid of not making them big enough.  That being said, our pants are ginormous.  To remedy that problem, I put drawstrings (unfortunately not real ones, just a piece of cloth I cut to be the right size).  Mine broke this Halloween.  I walked around the whole night trying to keep my pants up.  One time I touched my side and I was realized my pants were not so much on.  I don't think anybody besides me noticed, but I don't like the feeling of not wearing pants in public.  I'm so glad it was dark.



2 comments:

  1. Sorry about your pants! That was a funny story, good thing we go Trick-or-treating at night. I had kind of the same thing happen to me at Disney World, in the line for the Bug's Life movie ride...and it was not dark :( Pants are much better when they stay on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah this was a fun halloween.

    ReplyDelete