1) Vidalia helped me take apart our futon couch. I was using the screwdriver behind one of the bars, a little bit out of her reach. Well, it wasn't easy for her to reach so she came around the back put her hand out and said "da? da?" I told her no, that I was using it. So little Miss V walks around to the other side, picks up a set of Allen Wrenches and comes back. Then she extends her hand with the Allen Wrenches and starts reaching for my screwdriver. Then it hit me! She was trading me toys!
We realized that she learned that because that's what we tell her friend James to do when he wants something she is playing with. Little miss clever :)
2) We have been packing up a lot of boxes (because of course we will move to Utah in 4 days). So Vidalia saw us stacking them and caught on. We placed a box on the floor and she grabs it on both sides and starts grunting! Cute!
So I picked up the box, and she and I carried it over the pile. Adorable. She is a good helper. Well she tries really hard to be and its very charming.
We realized that she learned that because that's what we tell her friend James to do when he wants something she is playing with. Little miss clever :)
2) We have been packing up a lot of boxes (because of course we will move to Utah in 4 days). So Vidalia saw us stacking them and caught on. We placed a box on the floor and she grabs it on both sides and starts grunting! Cute!
So I picked up the box, and she and I carried it over the pile. Adorable. She is a good helper. Well she tries really hard to be and its very charming.
So adorable! I can't believe you are moving to Utah in 4 days!
ReplyDelete