We spent the last two weeks (June 24 - July 27) on a trip with the Mikhail family; destination Toronto. I say destination Toronto because it was a road trip. My parents have an RV, so we all went in one vehicle...all being as follows: My parents (Nader & Kathy), Bekah, Rachael, Emma, James, Crystal, Jer, Gido, Ryan, Me, and Vidalia. We were happy to have missed the first half of the ride there and the second half of the ride back.
We had tons of fun. We were considering not going because of finances, but due to the generosity of others, it may have actually cost us less to go on this trip than to stay home. Thanks everyone!
We did tons of sight seeing and we lost our camera (and didn't get it back). I stole pictures from two of my sisters, so we'll see if I can fill in most of the gaps with their pictures.
Aside from that, life is pretty good. We love our apartment and we have a great ward. The next thing we're looking forward to is our time in Utah in August for my brother's wedding.
No comments:
Post a Comment