Vidalia is now 18 months. She's a charming,darling girl and we're so glad she's a part of our life. I'm amazed with how she handles life. She's cheerful and happy and even-tempered and quite good at solving problems. She makes new friends everywhere we go.
Her hair is coming in thicker and I think it might actually start growing some length to it soon.
Her stats for her last apointment were:
She's a little performer. When she has an audience (and she realizes she has an audience) she really performs. She loves baby in the middle (where everyone copies what the baby is doing) and playing her violin for people (she's getting much better at holding it, which is the only thing we have worked on in the last 6 months).
She says some words (and lots of people's names). I'm going to make no attempt to list them.
We love this little girl so much and we're so glad she's ours!
Her hair is coming in thicker and I think it might actually start growing some length to it soon.
Her stats for her last apointment were:
Height: 32 inches (57th percentile)
Weight: 23 lbs 5 oz (33rd percentile)
She's a little performer. When she has an audience (and she realizes she has an audience) she really performs. She loves baby in the middle (where everyone copies what the baby is doing) and playing her violin for people (she's getting much better at holding it, which is the only thing we have worked on in the last 6 months).
She says some words (and lots of people's names). I'm going to make no attempt to list them.
We love this little girl so much and we're so glad she's ours!
I saw the title of your post and my mind had just been in pregnancy-mode. Whoa, that came out wrong. What I mean is that I was thinking about a baby shower and such. ANYWay, when I saw "18 months" I thought - huh? Ouch! Who would ever want to be pregnant for 18 months!? That's horrible!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad Vidalia is 18 months and that you're not 18 months prego. Whew.