Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Things To Do In Lincoln #4

So, I know this is going to appear very similar to this post.  That is because it is very similar, but I think this aspect of it may be my favorite thing about this city.  See this sidewalk.

Does it seem odd to you?  I call them nowhere sidewalks because they are in the middle of nowhere.  They connect to the normal sidewalks (you know, the ones on the sides of streets), and they connect to the walking/running/biking trails, but they seem to have a mind of their own.  They connect parks and some of them follow along the backsides of houses. (Can you imagine having a sidewalk directly in front of and behind your house?  It's a little weird.)  But the point is, I like them, I know I won't end up anywhere dangerous and I will always be able to make it back home, but it's a fun way to explore this city, especially with a baby and a stroller.  







So fun!

1 comment: