Monday, June 6, 2011

Right Now

We are at the library trying to get copies of our licenses so that we can get Vidalia's passport.  This was going to be a piece of cake until we parked in a place where we would get a ticket and Ryan went to move the car and the car stopped.  Now I am in the library hoping the car starts soon so that Ryan will bring me his license so that we can be done with this silly errand.


Perhaps we should  invest in a scanner.  That would have eliminated a few stops we've already made today. 

Hmmmm....

P.S.  Good news, the car started again before I even posted this.  Silly temperamental vehicle.  We're sorry it's hot and we're sorry that you're struggling.  Thank you for not dying yet.

1 comment:

  1. Why is Vidalia getting a passport?! IS she going to Canada? Is she going to be a world travelling baby?! :) I love you and I love that BABY!!!

    ReplyDelete