Friday, April 15, 2011

Things To Do In Lincoln

Okay, I know I wrote things, but this is just one thing...the state capital.  It is Nebraska's 3rd, cost $9.8 million (apparently under budget), and is quite the awesome building.



I'm in love with that courtyard down there.  Next time we go to the capital, I'm going to figure out how to get there.




This is a ceiling.
The following pictures are what Lincoln looks like from the 14th floor. 






What is this building?  I kind of like it.

I don't know why, but I think the streets are cute.

I had to include this one because it makes it look like...well...like there's not much here.  True or false?  (Answer forthcoming, give me time to find out.)







My family is SO cute!  Love them.




I like the church on the left, that's why I included a picture where Ryan and Vidalia were so dark, the church was my focus.  ;)


Again...they are just SO cute!

I know some really great people who would take you here, if you're interested, let me know and I'll get you in contact. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like someone was up quite late last night! Love the posts and pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm supposed to be looking at the buildings and scenery, but I can't stop checking out that cute baby!!! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete