I had planned everything out WAY before we even moved here. (By everything, I mean, temple attendance, and that's all.) I had planned that we would each get to go at least every other month. The three of us would drive to the temple and one of us would attend. Well, that's not what happened at all. You'll notice that Ryan is not standing by the jeep. That's probably because the jeep can no longer drive on the freeway and no this is not our new car. (We don't have a new car.) It's our home teacher's car. Wasn't it nice of them to let us take it to the temple. And we both got to attend because the relief society president had been dying to babysit Vidalia anyway. When she found out we were going to the temple she asked if she could babysit...we let her.
This is the Winter Quarters Temple. That's our new temple. Ryan now works during every single session they hold. It's going to take some pretty serious planning for us to make it each month (between taking off work, the hour drive (really not bad), needing a car or ride, a babysitter). I felt like we were dropping Vidalia at a babysitter and then the jeep at a babysitter. That's just kind of weird.
The stained glass is pretty. Y'all should come see it. ;)
It was dark.
And windy.
And we could not have been happier!






No comments:
Post a Comment