We had a most exciting Christmas surprise this year! Papa (Ryan's dad) showed up yesterday from Boston. They told us they couldn't afford to come. We were VERY disappointed, but had come to terms with it. It was very exciting. I'm sure Ryan will tell you a story about how it all happened. Anyhow, Papa has to leave again on the 28th, so I'm suddenly feeling more like this baby girl needs to come and come soon so that they can meet at least. The 28th is the day the doctor will induce me if she doesn't come before then. Oh and we moved out of our apartment and are now major moochers! :)
Whoa! I read the 'moochers' word in the context of how James says 'mooch'... I was a bit shocked at your boldness for a minute there! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd we don't feel like you're mooching. We're happy to have you!