Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bonnie Noel Parks and Richard Armstrong

Yay!!
I'm so happy! Foremost and Firstly that I get to be alive; I love life!
This post is dedicated to two dear friends of mine who recently had birthdays! Yay!

One so recent that she is still having it!
Bonnie Parks has been good to me our entire life. And we're still really good friends; couldn't ask for better! (I had in mind this would be more poetic but it turned out not being such)

The guy next to me just asked the person he's on the phone with "Are you talking?" Haha! That's been an inside joke for the Armstrong family ever since me and Nate Cerny started mumbling.

Richard Armstrong has always been someone I can talk to and confide in. He has taught me many valuable lessons and always been a fan of mine. He has always shown me that he wants me to succeed. He has shown through his example what is really important and of eternal significance. I can never repay him for all the things he has done for me in my life.

Obrigadão meu pai! Te amo!

I am thankful for these fun friends.
Feliz Aniversario!! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment