Bad News: I did my glucose screening this morning.
Good News: The glucose screening is over.
Bad News: I threw up the nasty glucose drink all over the waiting room...
Good News: After they had drawn my blood and everything was done.
Bad News: I got it all over all of my clothes I was wearing. (Quite literally everything, including
my shoes.)
Good News: Since it was at the doctor's office, I didn't have to clean it up.
Bad News: Doctors require glucose testing for every child you have.
Good News: I like children more than I hate throwing up and nasty glucose drinks.
way to look at the bright side - I like this post. The best good news will be if you don't have gestational diabetes.
ReplyDeleteGood News: I'll never be pregnant!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you didn't faint. I was worried. That's all I was concerned about.
ReplyDelete