Saturday, September 25, 2010

11:57 PM

That's what time the computer tells me it is right now and do you know where I am?  School. 
And do you know what day it is?  Friday
Why in the world would I do that?  Homework
Who gives you homework?  Awful mean professors who believe you should learn something in school!

Okay, they are not awful or mean, but they are professors.  I also used to believe that we should learn something in school, but now I think BYU should just give me a diploma.


Why would I feel that way?  Because it's the fourth week of school and not the first time (or second time) I've been at school at this time.
Do you know who is really nice about it all?  Ryan.  He comes to school with me.  I wish he could do my homework.  He probably would, he's just THAT nice!!!
Do you know who probably gets to come back with me tomorrow night?  Ryan

So....overall, I'm lucky because my husband is nice and I'm free to hate homework.

1 comment:

  1. What ARE we going to make of this type of posts in 10 years?
    We'll laugh long and hard about them! I'm guessing. In 10 years our daughter will be able to read (probably)! And probably at least two other of our kids!

    ReplyDelete