Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Happenings

So it's becoming more and more apparent to me that we are not that great at regularly updating this blog...maybe that will change, but there's no guarantee that will be the case.  In order to make this post more interesting, perhaps I will steal pictures from Facebook.  

The semester ended, which really is a fabulous thing and Ryan and I made a long visit to my parents in North Ogden.  Thanks for letting us stay with you.  During that time, my little sister married James Michael Clark.  So happy for them.


They're happy and that makes me happy.

 My sister-in-law Kyoko is due with her second baby (a boy) on August 3rd.  I'm excited.  This is her only son, currently.


This is kind of an old picture now, but I think it's cute.  Keitatsu is the same age as my other nephew Sam.  They were born on the same day.  Sam is huge!  He's cute too.  :)  (I'm tempted to steal a picture of him from a blog, but I don't know how his mother feels about that, so I won't.)


On May 19th, Ryan and I took a plane ride to Buffalo, NY.  Our flight was late leaving Salt Lake, causing us to miss our connecting flight, but that ended up not being a problem and we were on the next flight to Buffalo (which was less than one hour after we landed, it seemed at least).  Once we were in Buffalo, my brother Jer picked us up and drove us to Etobicoke (Toronto) where we are now living.  We had only minor difficulties and delays crossing the border.  It seemed odd to me to be stopped on my way into Canada because that had never happened to me before, but that was fine.  We pointed out that we were Canadian Citizens and Ryan was my husband and all problems were solved.



So we made it to Toronto and have done a few things here.  We'll tell you more about what we've done and are doing soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment