Monday, March 8, 2010

Funny thing with the Phone

I found this humorous, so I thought I'd add a little follow-up to my last post.  (Especially since it's the most follow-up worthy topic, not!)

So I went to my TA's research lab to get some help with an engine problem.  I was asking him questions and, like a good TA, he was making me answer them.  Suddenly he noticed my phone and got a worried look on his face and said, "Is that your phone?"

"Yes..."

"I have the same phone.  How do you like it?"

"It's pretty good...it's a phone...it works like a phone."

"Do you find it quirky at all?"

"The alarm goes of randomly...I told my husband we have to use his phone as the alarm from now on."

"Yeah, when I first got married we suddenly heard, 'It is time to get up.  The time is 1:27.'  Glad to know it's not just my phone."


So, I guess that I am not alone in having a defective phone, it must be the whole batch or design or something.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment