So, as promised, I will now tell about our prank we played on all of the Madsens (Melissa's Grandparent's and descendants). Every year the Madsens have a Christmas party on the 23 of December. Every year each family gives a presentation. One of her cousins led us all in singing happy birthday to Jesus. It was quite memorable
Anyway, the prank. Before the Mikhail family started the presentation I made the following announcement (with Melissa's encouragement) "Before we get started I would like to announce that Melissa and I are expecting, in May, to live in Toronto!" We had a LOT of thems peoples convinced that Melissa was pregnant. Haha!
So that's the news. We will live in Toronto from late May to late August of 2010. Melissa is looking for work there, we will be living with her grandpa, Zarif Mikhail. Unfortunately, my end date is too close to the start of classes. Melissa will have to go back to Utah without me.
Anywho, I've included some pictures of Toronto to make this post more interesting:

(Sorry this one is small, it's the only way it would fit!)
No comments:
Post a Comment