This is training I'm doing right now with Strongbrook. We're talking about how to grow our business. Also, Strongbrook is preparing more and more data to back up their claims which I'm super excited about. I want to absorb all I can today.
So I guess this blog post is mostly for me and not as much for our dear readers. When the student is ready, the teacher appears. We probably will be overwhelmed during this training. Some of this might be over my head now but will sink in later. Managing simple details such as what side of your chest you put your name sticker on will have a cumulative effect of success. Put your emotions into the system, not the result. Endorse for effort! Recruit 1st, sell 2nd. The business is more about who the people our contacts know than the people we know.
Life ventures follow three steps.
1) Dream 2) Struggle 3) Victory
I am in all these steps right now but mostly dream and struggle.
We are in business for ourselves but not by ourselves. We are in business for ourselves not by ourselves. We build our business from event to event. What does that mean for my friends out-of-state?
Connect people with similar backgrounds. Matt said that I am one of the most sincere people he knows and that makes me fun to be around. I got emotional about that because I knew he meant it. I told him that is evident that he had a deep and abiding interest in our welfare and well being.
You are always one contact away from exploding your business. You are always one contact away from exploding your business. You are always one contact away from exploding your business. You cannot say the wrong thing to the right person and a no today is not necessarily a no tomorrow. Don't be afraid of walking away. Be willing to go through all the 2s, 4s, , jacks etc to get to the Aces.
I think I am coming to understand why Heavenly Father wants me to continue in this business. Its level of success is directly proportional to me getting these priorities straight. It is a refining experience. I can't make any money if I am doing it to earn money, that is if I'm attached to the result.
Wow this blogpost is getting lengthy!
So I guess this blog post is mostly for me and not as much for our dear readers. When the student is ready, the teacher appears. We probably will be overwhelmed during this training. Some of this might be over my head now but will sink in later. Managing simple details such as what side of your chest you put your name sticker on will have a cumulative effect of success. Put your emotions into the system, not the result. Endorse for effort! Recruit 1st, sell 2nd. The business is more about who the people our contacts know than the people we know.
Life ventures follow three steps.
1) Dream 2) Struggle 3) Victory
I am in all these steps right now but mostly dream and struggle.
We are in business for ourselves but not by ourselves. We are in business for ourselves not by ourselves. We build our business from event to event. What does that mean for my friends out-of-state?
Connect people with similar backgrounds. Matt said that I am one of the most sincere people he knows and that makes me fun to be around. I got emotional about that because I knew he meant it. I told him that is evident that he had a deep and abiding interest in our welfare and well being.
You are always one contact away from exploding your business. You are always one contact away from exploding your business. You are always one contact away from exploding your business. You cannot say the wrong thing to the right person and a no today is not necessarily a no tomorrow. Don't be afraid of walking away. Be willing to go through all the 2s, 4s, , jacks etc to get to the Aces.
I think I am coming to understand why Heavenly Father wants me to continue in this business. Its level of success is directly proportional to me getting these priorities straight. It is a refining experience. I can't make any money if I am doing it to earn money, that is if I'm attached to the result.
Wow this blogpost is getting lengthy!
No comments:
Post a Comment