This was a road trip.
So we did a lot of driving. I
suppose it just comes along with the territory.
I was glad to join my family half way-ish through the drive and be done
half way-ish through as well. We left on
a Sunday (we went to sacrament meeting, got everything packed up and left) and
arrived at my grandpa’s house in Toronto around 7 a.m. Monday morning….maybe it
was 8. I can’t remember. We didn’t stop for the night or
anything. The way home took 25 hours
(including our brief stop at Niagara).
We left at noon on Friday and arrived to Lincoln around 2 on
Saturday. Vidalia was a trooper. She got really tired of her car seat (and her
stroller for that matter). She’s such a
good rider. I hope she’s just as good on
our road trip to Utah in a week.
No comments:
Post a Comment