Monday, August 13, 2012

3 Years!


Three years ago today, Ryan and I got married.


It’s a little strange to me that it’s only been three years.  It seems like much longer.  I have a hard time remembering how it was before Ryan existed.  



I decided an appropriate way to celebrate our marriage (on a blog) would be to share the statistical information of the last three years.  I’ll start with the obvious:
·         3 years of wedded bliss
·         4 years since we met



·         1 child
·         2 pregnancies (Don’t get too excited.  We kept one, we lost one.)



·         3 vehicles
·         8 moves
·         2 bachelor’s degrees
·         1 real job



Words cannot describe how lucky I am to have Ryan.   I love you!  Happy Anniversary!




1 comment:

  1. Happy "late" Anniversary you two!!! This is such a cute post for an anniversary--I love the "stats" idea!!! Hope you guys are doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete