Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Utah

This Friday I go back to Utah.  I can't lie, but I'm really really excited.  (I'm also grateful that we've had the opportunity to live here this summer.  We've learned a lot.)  But mostly, I'm really really excited to go back to Utah and see my parents and my brothers and sisters (in-laws included) and Seiichi and Keitatsu and Amy and Noel.  Probably especially to see my mom and Seiichi and Noel though.  (Seiichi because I've never seen him and Noel because she looks so different in pictures from when we left just a few months ago!)  

I'm not so excited about leaving Ryan here for longer than I'll be here though.  In some ways it will be good because then I won't ditch him to hang out with my mom (which is a regular habit of mine, you could ask him).  It will be good for him to have all the time of all the days to finish his internship though, instead of feeling like he should come home and hang out with me sometimes.  Ryan comes home on the 31st, so it's not really that long.  Only about a week and a half.  For most of that I'll be at my parents' house and then school will start, so I'll be distracted.  I hope Ryan will be equally distracted.

That is all.  Oh, except being in Utah means that I get to make a doctors appointment and finally find out what this baby is, which really isn't that big of a deal, but I really want to know.  I keep dreaming about having this baby and not knowing the gender and in some dreams I think it's a girl and then it's a boy, in others I think it's a boy and then it's a girl.  Pretty much, it's driving me crazy.  That really is all!  :)

1 comment: