Sunday, June 6, 2010

Fast and Testimony Meeting

So...this was funny to me and it's probably bad that this was all I remembered from the fast and testimony part of the meeting today (besides the fact that it seemed to be everyone's anniversary), but a Latino man was bearing his testimony and this is what I remember hearing (it really made me laugh, still kind of makes me laugh).

"My name is Ignacio and so I tell people they can call me Nacho for short, but sometimes people get confused and call me Taco instead.....and then Mucho Burritos called and....[something joyous and happy that made everything better]"

To make this a little more spiritual, since it was supposed to be and was in reality, Ryan informed me that he was talking about tithing and Mucho Burritos called him and gave him a job and it was a miracle or something like that.  I kind of got stuck on the Nacho Taco thing myself...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment