Hi Everyone!
I will now post a goal that I have:
Earn $10,000 by November 7th.
My reason why is so that I can immediately sign up for the advanced mentoring course with Strongbrook to become a facilitator and also pay back my parents the money they lent to us.
Have I written nothing on this blog about Strongbrook's mentoring program??
It's been amazing! My life is better than it has ever been, better than I thought it could be in this mortal life. A lot of the difficulties I struggled with (such as feeling enthusiasm only rarely or being defensive and insecure, etc.), I truly believed were my lot to deal with for this life and only after passing on to the next would I be freed from them. I am feeling joy more and more often, not only that but passion! I love feeling passion! I am more and more patient with other people, especially Melissa, for I hear feedback as information now, without any emotions attached to it.
As Melissa put it, she went away to Toronto for 5 weeks and when she came back, she had a better marriage :).
So I performed miracles in my own life in the past few weeks with the help of this program and the guidance of my Heavenly Father! Essentially, I have had the opportunity to examine and unlearn unhealthy patterns that are of a telestial nature. So, I am inspired to become a facilitator in this course.
We are intent on being fully prepared to serve God in whatever way he wants us to; to build God's kingdom in any way we are called. Heavenly Father wants us to be wealthy socially, emotionally, spiritually, physically, financially, and mentally that we may be in the best position to bring about his eternal purposes and ours!
I also want to do this because I am sure that as I train to become a facilitator I will uncover more of my own limitations; as I face them and turn them around I will become more and more like my Savior Jesus Christ and feel a greater abundance of joy in my life continually.
I invite you to pray for me to achieve this goal. :)
Love,
-Ryan Scott Armstrong, promoter and emissary of empowerment.
Empowerment is my true passion!
I will now post a goal that I have:
Earn $10,000 by November 7th.
My reason why is so that I can immediately sign up for the advanced mentoring course with Strongbrook to become a facilitator and also pay back my parents the money they lent to us.
Have I written nothing on this blog about Strongbrook's mentoring program??
It's been amazing! My life is better than it has ever been, better than I thought it could be in this mortal life. A lot of the difficulties I struggled with (such as feeling enthusiasm only rarely or being defensive and insecure, etc.), I truly believed were my lot to deal with for this life and only after passing on to the next would I be freed from them. I am feeling joy more and more often, not only that but passion! I love feeling passion! I am more and more patient with other people, especially Melissa, for I hear feedback as information now, without any emotions attached to it.
As Melissa put it, she went away to Toronto for 5 weeks and when she came back, she had a better marriage :).
So I performed miracles in my own life in the past few weeks with the help of this program and the guidance of my Heavenly Father! Essentially, I have had the opportunity to examine and unlearn unhealthy patterns that are of a telestial nature. So, I am inspired to become a facilitator in this course.
We are intent on being fully prepared to serve God in whatever way he wants us to; to build God's kingdom in any way we are called. Heavenly Father wants us to be wealthy socially, emotionally, spiritually, physically, financially, and mentally that we may be in the best position to bring about his eternal purposes and ours!
I also want to do this because I am sure that as I train to become a facilitator I will uncover more of my own limitations; as I face them and turn them around I will become more and more like my Savior Jesus Christ and feel a greater abundance of joy in my life continually.
I invite you to pray for me to achieve this goal. :)
Love,
-Ryan Scott Armstrong, promoter and emissary of empowerment.
Empowerment is my true passion!
No comments:
Post a Comment