Vidalia likes hearing stories. 3 nights in a row she asked for stories about Calvin (my googalie-in-law). I told her all the stories I know then started making up random things like "Calvin woke up, and ate some food, then went to school; is that a funny story?" Vidalia replied "Yeah, I ate some food and went to school with Calvin too!".
V is so funny with these stories, she insists she was there for any story you tell and often will repeat parts of the stories for days afterwards :)
V is so funny with these stories, she insists she was there for any story you tell and often will repeat parts of the stories for days afterwards :)
Cute V. I love that she is the expert on reality. She decides how old she is and whether or not she was there on any story. She's creative and convinced she's right. :)
ReplyDeleteShe is a very creative, intelligent girl no question. A few nights ago she was stalling to not have to go to bed and came up with a wide variety of different reasons why she couldn't go to bed such as potty time, hungry, hug and mooch; what impressed me was that she came up with reasonable reasons and was very persistent.
ReplyDelete