Comments from an identical facebook post: Matthew Mikhail No pictures of her in the fountain?:)
Melissa Armstrong I was in the temple when it happened. I walked out to Ryan wringing her clothes in the gutter.
Melissa Armstrong I guess he didn't think of getting a picture.
Sam Matyjasik Nice family photo
Matthew Mikhail Haha oh well, can't blame him
Ryan Scott Chickens Armstrong Yeah, I was in fact too concerned with my childrens' physical and emotional welfare to take a picture but that would have made for a good picture!
lol Silly Vidalia. That's how I feel about cottage cheese as well.
ReplyDeleteComments from an identical facebook post:
ReplyDeleteMatthew Mikhail No pictures of her in the fountain?:)
Melissa Armstrong I was in the temple when it happened. I walked out to Ryan wringing her clothes in the gutter.
Melissa Armstrong I guess he didn't think of getting a picture.
Sam Matyjasik Nice family photo
Matthew Mikhail Haha oh well, can't blame him
Ryan Scott Chickens Armstrong Yeah, I was in fact too concerned with my childrens' physical and emotional welfare to take a picture but that would have made for a good picture!