Saturday, February 23, 2013
Interpreted by a 2 year-old
Last night Ryan, Vidalia, and I all came to North Ogden because I wanted to go to a baby shower this afternoon. Early this morning, my mother, my sisters, Ryan, Vidalia, and I were all in the living room. We were talking about getting ready and living soon to go to the open house style baby shower. We moved on from that briefly and talked about other topics. A few moments later Vidalia seemed desperate to take her clothes off. We were all baffled and watched as she removed her pants, begged for help with her shirt, took off her diaper and did a little naked dance. I tried to ask her what she was doing. She ran to the bathroom. She had apparently been paying attention and decided she was ready to take a baby shower.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Funny!
ReplyDelete